Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout Duos has been upped to 100 players as part of a massive new update.
The patch is already live — here’s what to expect, thanks to full patch notes below.
- General stability improvements and crash fixes.
- The Featured playlist tiles for Multiplayer and Blackout have changed. This is part of the regular rotation of Featured playlists – more details to come on how Featured playlists will work in Black Ops 4 in a separate update.
- 100-Players Duos is now the Featured playlist for Blackout.
- Quads playlist is now 88 maximum players. We’re continuing to update various game settings to ensure the best experience for all players across all platforms and modes.
- TDM playlist now supports parties of 6 (was previously 5).
- Featured playlist changed to Heist.
- Custom Search and Destroy games will now correctly conclude after one team wins 6 rounds total, fixing an issue where custom games previously ended at round 7.
- Addressed a crash caused by earning multiple Medals in a match.
- Addressed a UI error caused by losing Internet connection in split screen.
- Addressed an issue that caused Hellhounds to exhibit some very… un-doglike behavior.
- “Object View Distance” setting now properly renders objects further on “High” than on “Low” in Blackout.
Stability improvements (PC)
- Fixed a crash occurring during initial boot of the game for some users.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting from a Blackout match.
- Fixed a crash occurring when multiple windows were broken simultaneously in a Blackout match.
- Fixed a crash when browsing unlockable Items.
- Fixed crashes occurring when changing texture quality.
- Improved handling of “Out of Memory” errors.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.