The wait is almost over.
Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 will head to PC, Xbox One and PS4 next week, developer Crosse Studios has confirmed.
Originally slated for a March 2018 release, the title will head to all three platforms on 17 April.
The announcement was made over Twitter, alongside a list of changes to the franchise:
- New movement system
- Graphic improvements; 60fps
- Selective shooting controls; back handed shot
- Motion capture for goalies, faceoffs, dodges, shots
- Right Joystick stick control
- New dodges; toe drag
- Stadium, logo, and stick creator
— Lacrosse Video Games (@laxvideogame) April 6, 2018
The addition of a PC release — in this case, digitally via Steam — is also new; the game was originally planned for Xbox One and PS4.
Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 heads to Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4 on 17 April.