Including RE2 for $40 AUD.
Halloween mightn’t be a huge holiday here in Australia, but we’ll all happily take advantage of a PlayStation Halloween sale!
Here’s a small sample of what’s on offer, from now until 2.00 am AEDT on 2 November:
- Outlast: $5.95 AUD
- Doom: $8.95 AUD
- Dead Island Definitive Collection: $11.95 AUD
- DmC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition: $13.95 AUD
- Dark Souls 3: $15.95 AUD
- Dying Light: $17.95 AUD
- Prey: $20.95 AUD
- Dead by Daylight Special Edition: $23.97 AUD
- The Evil Within 2: $24.95 AUD
- World War Z: $24.95 AUD
- Resident Evil 2: $39.95 AUD
- Devil May Cry 5: $39.95 AUD
- A Plague Tale: Innocence: $44.95 AUD
- Mortal Kombat 11: $59.97 AUD
The full sale can be found here. What bargains would you recommend to others?