Nintendo’s Blockbuster sale is discounting a number of Switch and 3DS titles. Sales range between 30% and 63% off.
Taking place on the Nintendo eShop from 11.00 pm AEST today, 11 April, discounts are as follows:
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: 35% off
- Dark Souls Remastered: 30% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection: 33% off
- Doom: 50% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 50% off
- L.A. Noire: 61% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 30% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: 50% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 42% off
- Super Mario Odyssey: 33% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: 33% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D: 33% off
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: 33% off
Not bad, eh? Are you planning up on picking anything up during the sale? The Blockbuster sale starts later today and runs until 11.59 pm AEST on 25 April.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.