The Blizzard Black Friday 2019 sale was just detailed by the publisher, with a host of discounts across its library of titles.
Here’s what to expect:
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
- Save up to 50% off Battle for Azeroth (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition, or Digital Deluxe Upgrade) and other Digital Deluxe items, as well as up to 50% off the first month subscription for new players. Don’t forget that a subscription includes access to both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic!
- Get up to 25% off Standard Edition and up to 50% off Legendary Edition for PC, in addition to a Free Trial from now until 5 December AEDT/NZDT on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Get up to 30% off Hearthstone Heroes: Alleria Windrunner, Magni Bronzebeard, and Medivh.
- Diablo III
- Get up to 50% off the base game and Reaper of Souls, along with more discounts for Eternal Collection, Battle Chest, Rise of the Necromancer, and Reaper of Souls Digital Deluxe.
- Heroes of the Storm
- Get up to 30% off the Welcome to the Nexus Bundle and the Heroic Reinforcements Bundle, along with up to 33% off the 360-day Stim Pack (available in-game only).
- StarCraft: Remastered and StarCraft II
- Get up to 50% off StarCraft Remastered and StarCraft II campaigns and announcers, along with up to 40% off the StarCraft Remastered and Cartooned Bundle.
- BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Get up to 15% off the Virtual Ticket, with access to replays from BlizzCon 2019, exclusive video programming, and bonus in-game items for all Blizzard franchises, including unique skins, pets, and other goodies.
For more, head here.