It’s that time of the year again: Amazon Australia Prime Day, and because we’re down under, it’s actually more like Prime Days. Taking place over 13 and 14 October, we’ll do our best to offer up some of the largest gaming deals going.
For any of the deals below, you’ll need access to an Amazon Prime subscription, of which you can sign up for a 30-day free trial here. After that, the subscription is regularly priced at $59 AUD/year or $6.99 AUD/month, so make a note to cancel if you don’t want that expense moving forward.
Full disclosure too — the links below are affiliate links, meaning we get a bit of a commission if you decide to buy anything using them. It’s a great way to support independent journalism at the same time as getting new things, eh?
We’ll try to keep up with sales as they happen, but just in case: the Video Games category of the Amazon Prime Day sales hub can be found here.
Xbox One deals
Nintendo Switch deals
- Dell 32″ Curved Monitor (1440p, 165Hz, AMD FreeSync 2 HDR): $791.31 AUD (normally $999 AUD)
- Samsung 27″ Curved Monitor (1080p, 240Hz): $360 AUD (normally $459 AUD)
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC 128GB: $19.50 AUD
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC 200GB: $29.00 AUD
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC 400GB: $62.00 AUD
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC 512GB: $79.00 AUD
- Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe internal SSD 500GB: $123.13 AUD
- Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe internal SSD 1TB: $230.89 AUD (normally $261.83)
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 256GB: $1,139 AUD (normally $1,499)
This article contains affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.