A multiplayer patch is inbound for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Sledgehammer’s Michael Condrey took to the company’s website to detail “a number of polish items, fixes, and community requested changes.”
Here’s a list of changes:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock Esports Rule options in Private Match.
There’s no word yet on when the update goes live.
We reviewed Advanced Warfare here.