A multiplayer patch is inbound for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Sledgehammer’s Michael Condrey took to the company’s website to detail “a number of polish items, fixes, and community requested changes.”
Here’s a list of changes:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock Esports Rule options in Private Match.
There’s no word yet on when the update goes live.
We reviewed Advanced Warfare here.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.