Here's what to expect.
A Back 4 Blood open beta will take place over 13-17 here in Australia, Warner Bros Games and Turtle Rock Studios today announced.
“The Open Beta will feature the all-new PvP mode, Swarm, where two squads of four face off in a best-of-three series of rounds swapping between playing as the Cleaners and the Ridden, as well as additional campaign content,” Warner Bros said.
The open beta runs over 13-17 August, following an early access period over 6-10 August for those who’ve pre-ordered the title.
All up, here’s what to expect from the Back 4 Blood open beta:
- Two maps for the Swarm PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in “Swarm,” including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
12 October 2021
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.