Get ready to refresh.
Aussie Borderlands 3 Collector’s Edition pre-orders will be taken from 5 April, EB Games Australia has confirmed.
The retailers will open up Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Editions pre-orders at 11.00 am AEST (so 12.00 pm AEDT for those in VIC and NSW) via EB’s website. The Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition has been priced at $349.95 AUD, it was also confirmed. Update: 2K has confirmed that the Borderlands 3 Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition is exclusive to EB Games in Australia.
The Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition is just one of four editions available for the game — you can find out all about them here. The highest-level special edition contains the following:
- The base game;
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin;
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket;
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, weapon trinket;
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket;
- XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods.
- Four (4) campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges;
- Butt Stallion weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod.
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica: Featuring a functional retractable lid, this chest is perfect for storing your real-world loot;
- Borderlands 3 character figurines (x10): Make room on your shelf for the whole crew, including the four new Vault Hunters, the fanatical Calypso Twins, and some of your favorite characters from the Borderlands universe! (Approximately 3” tall.);
- Sanctuary 3 snap model: Construct your very own Sanctuary 3 model ship and display it proudly on its included stand;
- Vault Key keychains (x4): Because you never know when you might stumble across an unopened Vault;
- Cloth galaxy map: Discover new worlds beyond Pandora with Typhon DeLeon’s map of the Borderlands;
- Character art lithographs (x5): Unique character prints starring the new Vault Hunters and fanatical Calypso Twins;
- Borderlands 3 Steelbook case: A gorgeous metal case for any collector’s shelf.
Are you planning on hoving over your refresh button close to 11.00 am AEDT tomorrow morning? Why or why not?
Borderlands 3 is planned for release on 13 September across Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.