Jump into Timeless Classics and App Store Greats.
Apple Arcade has added 32 new games to its subscription service, the largest injection of content since the program’s initial release.
In addition to Star Trek Legends, a title we’ve already highlighted earlier this morning, players can look forward to the likes of NBA 2K21 Arcade Edition and The Oregon Trail alongside the introduction of two new game categories: Timeless Classics and App Store Greats.
Timeless Classics include the likes of Chess, while Fruit Ninja Classic is a great example of an App Store Great.
Other new titles added to Apple Arcade include:
- NBA 2K21 Arcade Edition (2K Games)
- Simon’s Cat: Story Time (Tactile Games Limited)
- Star Trek: Legends (Tilting Point LLC)
- The Oregon Trail (Gameloft)
- Cut the Rope Remastered (Paladin Studios)
- SongPop Party (Gameloft)
- Really Bad Chess (Zach Gage)
- Sudoku Simple (MobilityWare)
- Backgammon (Adikus)
- Tiny Crossword (PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd)
- Solitaire by MobilityWare (MobilityWare)
- Monument Valley (ustwo games)
- Mini Metro (Dinosaur Polo Club)
- Threes! (Sirvo LLC)
- Fruit Ninja Classic (Halfbrick Studios)
- Chameleon Run (Noodlecake)
Apple Arcade is priced at $7.99 AUD/month and is part of Apple One subscriptions including Individual ($19.95 AUD/month), Family ($25.95 AUD/month) and Premier ($39.95 AUD/month) plans. A one-month trial is available to anyone, while those who purchase an Apple product should receive an offer for three free months.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.