Fallout 4 is now upon us, and as such, we thought we’d give you some tips before you go out and tackle the Wasteland.
The video below shows off all of the default male and female main character faces you can choose from in-game. If nothing else, they’re great starting off points before you delve into further customisation:
Don’t forget that you can customise both characters before choosing if you’re going to play as a male or female. That way, both of your customised characters will appear in-game.
More Fallout 4 guides:
- Interactive collectibles map
- All Bobblehead locations and associated perks guide
- Aliens have (crash) landed in Fallout 4: How to get the Alien Blaster
- Where to get Power Armor (and how to use it!)
- Get Power Armor and a Fat Man within the game’s first hour
- Use this infinite caps glitch before its patched
- Settlement crafting explained
- Crafting material common locations guide
- Cosplay as Han Solo and the Silver Shroud
- Get a room and make friends in Vault 81
- How to find Vault 75 (and get one more Bobblehead!)
- Here are a bunch of cheat codes for Windows PC!
- Turn off the frame rate cap on Windows PC using an Nvidia card
- Can’t find Dogmeat in Sanctuary? Build him a home!
- Here are the 924 names Codsworth can call you
- Here are all the default male and female main character faces