Set an alarm.
WandaVision kicks off later in the week, and this post will detail when Australians can start streaming new episodes of the show.
All up, a total of nine episodes will stream exclusively on Disney+ where available (and that includes Australia).
First, two episodes will be available from 7.00 pm AEDT on Friday, 15 January (which corresponds to 12 am PT in the USA). Following that, a new episode will be released each following week at that same time: 7.00 pm AEDT.
To recap, here’s what to expect and when:
- Episodes 1 & 2: 7.00 pm AEDT, 15 January
- Episode 3: 7.00 pm AEDT, 22 January
- Episode 4: 7.00 pm AEDT, 29 January
- Episode 5: 7.00 pm AEDT, 5 February
- Episode 6: 7.00 pm AEDT, 12 February
- Episode 7: 7.00 pm AEDT, 19 February
- Episode 8: 7.00 pm AEDT, 26 February
- Episode 9: 7.00 pm AEDT, 5 March
WandaVision is a nine-episode series starring Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda (the Scarlet Witch) and Paul Bettany as Vision. It streams weekly on Disney+.