Destiny 2 has a new (old) Exotic Shotgun to obtain, The Fourth Horseman, and this guide’s all about how to collect it.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 1: Enter the Vault
- First, head to Zavala in The Tower to pick up the In Rides a Pale Horse questline.
- You’ll need to find a vault near Zavala’s office; luckily, our video guide below shows you where to go:
- Once you’ve made it to the office, inspect the empty weapon case.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 2: Missing In Action
- You’ll next need to report back to Zavala.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 3: Fresh Lead
- Zavala will tell you to go and speak with Ana Bray on Mars.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 4: On the Hunt
- Ana will request that you defeat Cabal and complete Public Events to retrieve information.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 5: Return to Ana
- Once you’ve eliminated enough Cabal, head back to Ana Bray.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 6: In the Shadows
- The next step requires the defeat of Cabal Psions and the opening of planetary chests.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 7: Under Our Nose
- Then, speak with Benedict 99-40 in The Tower.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 8: Dirty Work
- You’re next tasked to eliminate signals in the EDZ. To do so, defeat enemies, go on Patrols and complete Public Events.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 9: Rein It In
- Head back to Benedict 99-40 in The Tower.
In Rides a Pale Horse Step 10: Lost and Found
- Finally, you’ll be instructed to head to the new Legendary Quarry Lost Sector on the EDZ. Run through that and the Fourth Horseman will be waiting for you in the last chest.
The Fourth Horseman comes with the Thunderer intrinsic trait, meaning it has an increased rate of fire and can fire in full-auto.
Destiny 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.