12-player Raids and 6-player Dungeons. Yes please!
A new Destiny 2 double Fireteam glitch makes it possible to play Dungeons and Raids with twice the intended players.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the glitch while it’s still available, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Gather your friends and divide up into two Fireteams, one large and one small. For Raids, one team should be 7, the other 6; for Dungeons, 3 and 4.
- The large Fireteam then needs to join the smaller one
- A message will appear asking if the Fireteam should be brought along; don’t accept this prompt yet
- The small Fireteam’s leader then needs to launch the activity
- At the two-second mark of the countdown, the large Fireteam member needs to accept their prompt
The timing on the actions above need to be perfect, so if at first you don’t succeed, try again.
Developer Bungie is aware of the glitch so it likely won’t last long. Get in while you can.
Destiny 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, PS4, PS5 and Stadia where available.
10 Nov 2020 (PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One Xbox Series X)
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.