The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is out now and we’ve got all the guides you need to breeze on through the interactive experience!
This time, we’re walking you though how to assemble your superhero team.
Captain Spirit assembles his team
Here are all the heroes and villains needed to complete this awesome adventure.
- Captain Spirit: That’s you! Find your costume. That’s it.
- Power Bear: Play with Power Bear in your bedroom. He’s right beside your desk.
- Forest Warrior: He’s on your bedside table, to the right of your bed and near the TV.
- Dinosaur Toy: He’s on the floor in the lounge room.
- Sky Pirate: Up in the treehouse. On your left.
- Ice Queen: Also in the treehouse. To your right.
- Mantroid: He’s on a far away planet.
- Noctarious: Play with him and Power Bear in your bedroom.
- The Shark-Stinger: On the floor of your bedroom, near the TV.
- Water Eater: He’s in the back room of your house.
- Snowmancer: He’s the snowman, outside.
- Noctared: In the treehouse, to your right.
Mission accomplished, Captain Spirit! We didn’t make a video as we didn’t realise all the fun toys made an adventure. Oops.
Captain Spirit how-to guides
Here are all of our Captain Spirit guides for easy access:
- How to assemble your costume
- How to decode the secret map
- How to stop the beer cans
- How to tame the Water Eater
- How to travel to Mantroid
- How to defeat Snowmancer
- How to assemble your team
- How to get the PIN to unlock Dad’s cell phone
https://stevivor.com/tag/the-awesome-adventures-of-captain-spirit/”>The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is available now, for free, on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4. The title is a tie-in to Life is Strange 2.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.