Stevivor’s Game of the Year (GOTY) awards are running strong; today, we’re honouring the best ongoing game of 2018.
I’m literally taking a break from playing Destiny 2 to award this title to Destiny 2, you guys. Its Forsaken expansion righted many wrongs — enough to have it voted in our clear winner.
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2018
We’ll announce a new winner each day in the lead up to 2019!
- Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Racing/Sports: Forza Horizon 4
- Strategy: Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Switch
- RPG: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Action/Adventure: Spider-Man
- VR/AR: ASTRO BOT: Rescue Mission
- Mobile: Florence
- Switch: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee
- PS4: God of War
- Xbox One: Forza Horizon 4
- PC: Two Point Hospital
- Indie: Minit
- Ongoing: Destiny 2
- Best Direction: Forza Horizon 4
- Game of the Year: God of War
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.