Red Hood is now available within Injustice 2, but many gamers aren’t finding the character in their rosters. Here’s how to fix that.
Those who’ve purchased the game’s Deluxe Edition or the “Fighter Pack 1” DLC now have access to the Red Hood. Strangely, he’s not automatically being downloaded for most. Follow these easy steps to get things going:
- To to the Xbox home screen and navigate to the Injustice 2 icon (you may have to do this within the My Games & Apps section).
- Hit the Options button, then select “Manage Game”
- Scroll to “Ready to Install” — the “Red Hood” DLC can be installed from here.
- Quit out of Injustice 2 and head to the PS4 home screen. Then navigate to the Injustice 2 icon.
- Scroll down to find related items and select “My Addons”
- The Red Hood DLC should be accessible — and downloadable — from there.
The “Red Hood” DLC will be purchasable next week.
Injustice 2 is out now on Xbox One and PS4.