The Elder Scrolls Online is offering a free play weekend on Windows PC to players who’ve got a special code. Lucky for you, Stevivor’s got 50 of those codes to give away!
We’ll give away the codes to the first 50 who request them via our newsletter subscription portal. Fill in your details and type in “Elder Scrolls Online PC” in the question that asks, “Subscribing for a contest? Answer here!”. If you already subscribe to our newsletter, simply use your existing details in the fields below to update your account.
Here’s how to prepare for the event:
Beginning right now, you can start downloading the game so you’re ready to join in with friends this Thursday at 8am GMT. Before you download, you’ll need a Free Play Weekend code which you can find across various websites, or even from a friend that’s currently playing ESO! Once you have your code in hand, just follow the instructions below:
- Create a game account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the activation email sent to you.
- Return to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and sign in with your new account.
- On your account page, click “Redeem Code.” Enter your code in the popup box that appears.
- Once your code has been successfully redeemed, a download link will appear on your account page. Download the game and you’ll be ready to play!
Enjoy! We’ll email 50 users their codes as quickly as possible. Free play on PC is now live and run until 14 December at 6.00 pm AEDT. Free play will also be available on Xbox One, without a code.
Update: We’ve exhausted our supply of codes. Thanks to everyone who signed up!