As we reported last week, EA is set to host a day-long LGBT conference called Full Spectrum in New York later in the week. While we can’t fly you to the Big Apple to participate, we sure can give you more details about what’s set to occur.
Unfortunately, we’ve confirmed with EA that they will not be streaming the event, but interested parties can follow the EA Full Spectrum Twitter account to keep up with the latest and greatest from the day. The event will also be using the hashtag of #H8IsNotAGame if you’d like to interact in turn.
Additionally, EA has confirmed more participants in the conference, as follows:
- Brendon Ayanbadejo, Baltimore Ravens
- Gordon Bellamy, Tencent
- Sean Bugg, Metro Weekly
- Matt Bromberg, General Manager, BioWare Austin
- Michael Cole-Schwartz, HRC Media Director
- Deena Fidas, HRC Workplace Program Director
- Maya Harris, Ford Foundation
- Dan Hewitt, ESA
- Ellen Kahn, HRC Family Project Director
- Lucas Pattan, Out for Undergraduate Technology Conference (OUTC)
- Hilary Rosen, CNN and Washington Post Contributor
- Caryl Shaw, KIXEYE
- Jaap Tuinman, EA Community Manager
- Luis A. Ubinas, President, Ford Foundation
The Full Spectrum event takes place from approximately 12.01 am AEDST on Friday 8 March 2013.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.