A new Family Feud video game will release on 12 November, the same day as the PS5… though, ironically, it will skip the next-gen console.
Available as a digital-only purchase on Xbox One, PS4 and Switch — so therefore supported on Xbox Series S & X and PS5 via backwards compatibility, of course — the game show will offer up more than 1,500 surveys and allows up to ten players across two teams.
Other features include:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Family Feud heads to Xbox One, PS4 and Switch on 12 November.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.