Super Bomberman R received a “significant update” over the weekend, fixing a host of control issues on Nintendo Switch.
Here’s the full list of fixes in update 1.2:
- Adjustments have been made to reduce the input latency.
- Controls are now more precise to reduce the unintentional direction changes.
- Character speed has been adjusted so players can make quicker and more agile moves.
- The characters are now behaving more naturally when in front of a pillar or a block.
- Making a turn while running along a block or a pillar is now easier.
- A kicked bomb can be stopped more precisely.
- Fixed a bug that made the game ignore some button inputs when packet loss occurs.
- The lag felt when planting a bomb has been reduced.
- Sudden direction changes are easier to make.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.