The Pokémon Go Water Festival has made a reappearance, offering water Pokémon, two new possible shiny Pokémon and other bonuses.
From today until 21 June, players will be able to take advantage of the following:
- 3x Stardust from caught water Pokémon
- The increased appearance of water Pokémon
- 2km Eggs will hatch themed Pokémon
- Trainers receive double candy and Stardust for each egg hatched
- The possibility of shiny Shellder and Kyogre
- Raid Battles with water Pokémon
Hope y’all like Magikarp (or at the very least, Gyarados).
Pokémon Go is available now on iOS and Android devices. Players will be able to share some of their Pokémon with the newly announced Pokémon Let’s Go! on Nintendo Switch.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.