Hitman‘s first Elusive Target is now available to, well, try and kill.
Elusive Targets are pieces of live content published between the game’s episodes, and each come with specific rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience.
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours.
- Intel on the target will be limited.
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them.
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target.
- Your target can only die once.
- If you die during the mission, that’s it.
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good.
- If you fail, there are no second chances.
You have this weekend to eliminate your target on Xbox One, PS4 and Windows PC.