Announced on the Xbox Wire today was the addition a huge number of cars to the title, including two vehicles that are 2014 “British Touring Car Championship racers.”
The 2014 Audi #67 Rotek Racing S3 Saloon (above) was driven by Robb Holland who was the first American to take part in a full season of of the BTCC. The 2014 Toyota #80 Speedworks Motorsport Avensis (below) was driven by Tom Ingram and managed two top-ten placings in the 2014 season.
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
- 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
- 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
- 1992 Honda NSX-R
- 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
- 2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary SS
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG
For a full list of cars head to Xbox Wire. Forza Motorsport 6 will be available exclusively for Xbox One on 18 September.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.