The ambassadors will double-down on artwork ahead of Mortal Kombat 11.
Aussie artist BossLogic will feature as an ambassador of the MK Kollective, a digital hub for Mortal Kombat fans ahead of the release of Mortal Kombat 11.
The Melbourne-based BossLogic is one of a number of illustrators, cosplayers, dancers and other artists that will each unveil Mortal Kombat-themed work through a dedicated website. BossLogic’s no stranger to Mortal Kombat artwork — an example of this is above (and here).
The confirmed list of MK Kollective ambassadors includes:
- BossLogic – @bosslogic (Illustrator)
- Alicia Marie – @aliciamariebody (Cosplayer)
- Mimi Choi – @mimles (Makeup Artist)
- Christine McConnell – @christinehmcconnell (Baker, Artist)
- Mache – @mache275 (Artist)
- Plastic Cell – @plasticcell (Sculptor)
- Urban Aztec – @urbanaztec (Art Mercenary)
- Gabriel Dishaw – @gabrieljunkart (Sculptor)
- Light Balance – @lightbalance (Dance Crew)
- Chloe Dykstra – @skydart (Cosplayer)
- Tyrsa – @tyrsamisu (Typographer)
- Alexandre Nicolas – @alexandrenicolas.artist (Sculptor)
- Arno Kiss – @arnokiss (Designer)
- Bethany Maddock – @bethanymaddock (Cosplayer)
- Hydro74 – @hydrosevenfour (Illustrator)
- Nubia Moraes – @nubiabakeoff4 (Baker, Artist)
- Rafael Oliveira – @rafa_oliveira_cos (Cosplayer)
- Robert Generette III – @rob_zilla_iii (Illustrator, Designer)
- Skinner – @theartofskinner (Artist)
- Yago Dawkins – @yagodawkinsart (Artist)
For more information on the MK Kollective, head here.
Last week, Warner Bros. and NetherRealm announced Mortal Kombat 11. Expect the new fighter from 23 April 2019 on Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch. A community reveal event is planned for 17 January.