Watch Dogs Legion is almost upon us and this handy Achievement guide and roadmap will detail what’s required to achieve all Achievements (or Trophies) in the game across Windows PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, and PS4 and PS5 consoles.
- Estimated Achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Approximate amount of time to complete: 30-40 hours
- Offline Achievements: 39 Achievements worth 1,000 Gamerscore
- Online Achievements: 0
- Number of missable Achievements: 0
- Glitched Achievements: 0
- Does difficulty affect Achievements? No
- Minimum playthroughs: 1 full, and you can continue playing after finishing the story
Watch Dogs Legion is the first title in the franchise and the latest in Ubisoft’s open-world affairs. While a hefty portion of Achievements are tied to the game’s story and side missions, moreso are tied to recruiting specific types of revolutionaries and using their special skills. A third grouping involves spending in-game money, visiting specific locations and liberting London.
There’s no right or wrong way to play — if you want to explore first, do that. If you’d rather get through the story before anything else, do that instead. The story does introduce you a number of hacking mechanics, but you’ll likely figure them out as you play.
The grouping of Achievements below are earned through
- Brave New World (Secret): Complete “Operation Westminster”
- The Future Is Bright (Secret): Complete the 404 Storyline
- Long Live the Queen (Secret): Complete the Kelley Storyline
- Hacker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (Secret): Complete the SIRS Storyline
- When Good Men Do Nothing (Secret): Complete the Albion Storyline
- Divided We Fall (Secret): Complete the DedSec Storyline
Side quest-based Achievements
- The Nick of Time (Secret): Complete “Change of Heart”
- This is a side-quest given by Kaitlin, the police officer you’ve been working with.
- A Roof Over Your Head (Secret): Complete “Royal Treatment”
- This is a side-quest given by Nowt; you can work through the quest line by speaking with her at DedSec HQ.
- England For Everyone (Secret): Complete “Parks and Reclamation”
- This is a side-quest given to you by Hamish, and you’ll need to hack his devices find it.
- The One That Got Away (Secret): Complete “Finding Bagley”
- This has to be done after you complete all the story-based Achievements detailed above.
- Making Friends: Recruit an Operative after completing “Reporting For Duty”
- You’ll have to progress through the story a bit. Once you’re tasked to recruit someone into DedSec, this should pop. To recruit someone, first use LB to scan them, then RB to add them to your Team list and then undertake whatever mission is tied to them. If the person doesn’t like DedSec, you’ll have to Deep Profile them and complete a mission before the normal process occurs.
- Every Walk of Life: Have a team of 20 Operatives with different occupations
- See Making Friends and repeat the process 19 more times with people who have unique jobs.
- Meta-Gaming: Recruit a Video Game Designer
- We found a couple Video Game Designer (and your target’s occupation has to read as exactly that, not Game Designer or Board Game Designer or similar) in the northwest area of Camden. The designers tend to walk around the Blume building there (as designated in red in the image gallery below), and we tracked one working in an office to the north (the investigation point). While your game will have different NPCs with different day-to-days, we’ve confirmed on another playthrough that designers tend to still hang around there.
- The Royal Tour: Enter Buckingham Palace’s restricted area disguised as a Royal Guard
- Buckingham Palace is west of the DedSec headquarters. I simply walked into the open area directly ahead of the Palace, scanned a guard and then had to complete the deep profile mission to recruit him. Once done, I walked back into the same area with the guard.
- Shaken Not Stirred: Disable weapons of 5 Albion guards at once using the Spy Watch gadget
- The Spy Watch comes with anyone with the Spy Occupation, bound to the RB button on the Xbox. We saw a bunch around London, but secured our first by liberating the City of Westminster. I ran around a restricted area (hitting down on the RS to see how many enemies were around me) and did my best to group them up around me (while I was in cover) to fire the gadget. It’s got a fairly decent range, but group people as close together as you can.
- Paint Me Like One Of Your…: Stun Clan Kelley members 5 times with paintball gun headshots
- Paintball guns are usually found on Artists. Recruit one and head to a restricted area with Clan Kelley control, and then go for headshots with your paintball gun. You might have to hit up on the d-pad to equip it.
- Death From Above: Kill 5 Albion guards using Dive Bomb
- If you’ve got the game’s Season Pass, you should have access to Lynx, the Professional Cosplayer. She’s got the appropriate skill for this. Otherwise, you can find the Dive Bomb skill on Drone Experts — we’ve noticed that one generally sits at the park just outside DedSec HQ (and you can also get one by fully liberating Lambeth). This is a skill that requires you to target an opponent and hold down and release RB to attack them. Rinse and repeat on Albion guards.
- NO NOT THE BEES: Neutralize 10 Albion guards using Bee Swarms
- We couldn’t find a beekeeper in the wild, so we liberated the City of London to nab one as a reward. We then took out an Albion guard on the street and used the period in which another drove up in a car to beat the Bee Swarm attack’s cooldown. Before using the power, we also put a shot or two into the guard’s leg to bring down their health. Repeat 10 times.
- Down to the Wire: Perform 5 stealth takedowns with a Professional Hitman
- We found a Professional Hitman just randomly profiling people, but a guaranteed one can be obtained by liberating Nine Elms. We used the cloaking ability to position ourselves behind an unwitting opponent before hitting X to perform a takedown. Repeat 5 times.
- Power To The People: Have your followers neutralize a total of 3 Albion guards
- This requires a (masked) Protest Leader with a megaphone. We found one right outside the DedSec HQ in the protest that’s on the far side of the park. Hit RB to use the megaphone to bring people to your aid, then put in a couple punches on a guard. Try not to use their gun as they’ll use theirs too and will scare your followers away.
- You Don’t See Me!: Escape a Pursuit Level 5 doing a Statue Emote
- This requires a Living Statue — usually found at the entrances to big parks alongside other buskers. The tricky part here is actually getting to a Level 5 alert mode as my character usually gets offed before I have a chance to try off her RB-powered special called Statue Pose.
- Hack The Planet: Propagate a hack across 8 targets at once
- We used our Professional Cosplayer (via the Season Pass) and her Viral Hacking ability. Distract someone in a large group and the hack to spread.
- Throw The Book At Them: Perform 5 arrest takedowns
- You can do this with a Police Officer, but it’s a little trickier than just performing a normal takedown. With a Police person, you’ll need to go into your item wheel and toggle handcuffs on — when that’s happen, you’ll get a prompt of “Arrest” rather than “Takedown” when targetting people. You can arrest randoms on the street rather than actual enemies to make this easier.
- And Stay Down: Defeat a DedSec Adversary
- You’ll occasionally see an opponent flagged in red, usually because you’ve knocked them out in a previous caper and they’re angry with you. Otherwise, they might have been the person to kill/arrest another of your agents. Take them out and you’ll get this Achievement and some in-game currency to boot.
- A Dish Best Served Cold: Complete a Revenge Mission
- Albion agents will eventually kidnap one of your agents. Use another to rescue them and this will pop.
- Rise Up: Turn one borough into Defiant state
- The boroughs all have three missions — marked in red — to complete before a final one that’ll turn it Defiant. Each borough will give you a new operative for your trouble.
- Take Back London: Turn all the boroughs into Defiant state
- See Rise Up, but do this for all boroughs in London.
- Could’ve Made National: Complete Kick up challenge intermediate 1
- Look for blue football (soccer ball) icons on the map. You only need to beat all beginner challenges and one intermediate one to unlock this. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Bottom’s Up: Drink at least once in every Drink location
- Look for blue pint glass icons on the map. They’re generally tied together with dart games, but not always — there’s a tap in DedSec HQ, as an example. There are 26 in total, and PowerPyx has detailed them all here.
- Bullseye: Complete a Darts game in every Darts location
- Look for a blue dart icon and complete a game there. There are 21 in total, and PowerPyx has detailed them all here.
- Piece de Resistance: Complete a Paste Up in every Paste Up location
- Look for a blue paint roller icon on the map and interact with the location to paste up some artwork. There are 47 in total, and PowerPyx has detailed them all here.
- DedSec Delivery: Complete 20 Parcel Fox Delivery Missions
- Look for a blue fox icon on the map and run 20 missions.
- Fresh Threads: Spend 100 000 ETO on Clothes in shops
- Look for blue t-shirt icons on the map and spend big. You’ll gain ETO from hacking ATMs, completing missions and some operatives will either win (or lose) you the in-game currency.
- Re-Wrap My Whip: Buy a Vehicle Paint
- For this, you’ll need to go to your Team menu, then hit A to Edit someone with a car — your Spy works well. Next, move your cursor up to their vehicle and edit to choose/purchase a new skin.
- All About Aesthetic: Buy a Weapon Skin
- To purchase a weapon skin, go to your Team menu, then hit A to Edit their loadout. Next, select a weapon and hit A to Edit again. Then hit Y to enter Skins and purchase one using ETO.
- Fully Kitted: Unlock All Upgrades
- Upgrades are available in the Tech menu and appear to range across both Gadgets and Weapons. You’ll need a lot of Tech Points — available on the map as green diamonds or earned through missions — to unlock everything.
- Locked and Loaded: Purchase all the upgrades for every weapon
- Upgrades are available in the Tech menu. You’ll need a lot of Tech Points — available on the map as green diamonds or earned through missions — to unlock everything.
- Oral History: Collect 50 Audio Logs
- Audio logs are indicated with headphones icons on the map and largely are obtained by interacting with a pair of in-game headphones too.
- Magpie: Collect 15 Relics
- Relics are indicated by cargo icons on the map. Not every single icon corresponds to a relic — some are multi-part relics (as indicated when you pick them up).
Watch Dogs Legion heads to Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Stadia on 29 October, then on 10 November for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, and finally from 12 November on PS5.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.