Pokemon Sword and Shield weather will be locked on the 1st of each month, and we know what weather conditions to expect in the game’s Wild Area when that happens.
Sadly, Aussies have missed the 1 December lockdown (which caused snowy conditions), but we all can certainly prepare for upcoming events thanks to Pokemon knowledge bank Serebii.net.
Here’s what to expect and when, alongside an idea of the Pokemon that’ll likely be easier to catch during the day:
- 1 January: ??
- 1 February: Snowstorm (Sneasel, Swinb, Piloswine, Delibird, Mawile, Snorunt, Glalie)
- 1 March: Overcast (Farfetch’d, Kingler, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Togepi, Espeon)
- 1 April: Sandstorm (Umbreon, Pupitar, Nincada, Trapinch, Flygon)
- 1 May: Normal Weather (Cloyster, Kingler, Lanturn, Togepi, Bellossom, Gardevoir)
- 1 June: Fog (Togetic, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Sableye, Milotic)
- 1 July: Intense Sun (Vulpix, Growlithe, Arcanine, Flareon, Larvitar)
- 1 October: Raining (Electrike, Crawdaunt, Rotom, Karrablast, Shelmet)
- 1 November: Thunderstorm (Pikachu, Jolteon, Chinchou, Lanturn, Manectric)
- 1 December: Snowing (Mr. Mime, Snover, Abomasnow, Glaceon, Beartic)
Pokemon Sword and Shield is currently available on Nintendo Switch.
Above image: Serebii.net
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.