Generation Zero is a crazy game — it’s riddled with bugs, yet I can’t stop playing it. If you’re in the same boat and need a little help finding the locations of in-game bunkers and safehouses, we’re here to help.
Generation Zero bunker locations
There are a number of bunkers all throughout Sweden, and each is useful for gear, ammo, weaponry and usually, a new safehouse you can fast travel to. Here are the on-map locations of each in-game bunker.
- Hermelinen Command Bunker: 94, -3470
- Mården Command Bunker: 2037, -1230
- Muskudden Port Complex: -4575, -15
- Sorken Command Bunker: -444, -1385
- Minken Command Bunker: -1928, 2568
- Skvaden Command Bunker: -1520, -3302
- Uttern Command Bunker: -2865, 463
- Vesslan command Bunker: 1572, 3848
To find these locations, move around the map and pay close attention to the coordinates area in the bottom-right of the screen.
Generation Zero full map with all safehouses
There are WAY too many safehouses to detail individually, but there are a number of resources to help you explore Sweden and find its fast travel points. The two resources we’ve found to be the best are presented below.
First, here’s a map that displays most (if not all) safehouse locations inside Generation Zero‘s Sweden:
Generation Zero is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.