If you’re looking to dominate in Fallout 4‘s Wasteland, we’ve got just the tip for you.
As soon as you progress through the game’s prologue and make it to your former Bostonian home, you can beeline to a set of power armour, a Fusion Core and the game’s ultimate mini-nuke weapon, the Fat Man. Here’s how:
From where you start at Vault 111, simply head east until you find the Robotics Disposal Ground. There, you’ll find a Fusion Core and a Fat Man.
More Fallout 4 guides:
- Interactive collectibles map
- All Bobblehead locations and associated perks guide
- Aliens have (crash) landed in Fallout 4: How to get the Alien Blaster
- Where to get Power Armor (and how to use it!)
- Get Power Armor and a Fat Man within the game’s first hour
- Use this infinite caps glitch before its patched
- Settlement crafting explained
- Crafting material common locations guide
- Cosplay as Han Solo and the Silver Shroud
- Get a room and make friends in Vault 81
- How to find Vault 75 (and get one more Bobblehead!)
- Here are a bunch of cheat codes for Windows PC!
- Turn off the frame rate cap on Windows PC using an Nvidia card
- Can’t find Dogmeat in Sanctuary? Build him a home!
- Here are the 924 names Codsworth can call you
- Here are all the default male and female main character faces