Get some Gamerscore while you're crafting your persona.
The Artful Escape is out now and this Achievement guide and roadmap will detail what’s required to achieve all Achievements in the game across both Windows PC and Xbox consoles.
- Estimated Achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Approximate amount of time to complete: 4-5 hours
- Offline Achievements: 12 worth 1,000 Gamerscore
- Online Achievements: 0
- Number of missable Achievements: 0
- Glitched Achievements: 0
- Does difficulty affect Achievements? No
- Minimum playthroughs: 1, plus level select if you’ve missed anything
NOTE: Spoilers continue below, though we’ve put story-based Achivements that are unlocked through progression at the bottom of the list.
The Artful Escape non-story Achievements
- Light It Up: Light up every building and area of Calypso
- Once you get your guitar, start on the right (at your house) and hold down the X button, walking all the way to the left before taking the lift down to the second level of Calypso. Repeat, walking from far left to far right before taking the lift down to the ground floor. Repeat one last time, walking from far right to far left.
- Snowman: Jam with the snowman
- This is done in the Into the Heliotromms level after interacting with a Musical Key and sliding down a slope. When you hit a log, look behind you and jam out with that cool fella. We’ve got a video below if you need it.
- Stage Fright: Don’t do anything for 3 minutes during a jam
- We unlocked this at the start of the Interview at the Talent Agency level as you can get into a jam very quickly after the level starts, though you can do this in so very many places. Simply put your controller down for three minutes when the musical key appears and you’re meant to perform a call and repeat sequence. The video below shows this in action:
- How’d you get up there?: Land on top of the archway after the big jelly
- This is done midway through GlimmerDimm Beach. Keep an eye out for an arch that will require you to hit the Y button on to get some extra bounce. Here’s a video that shows you what to do:
- New Threads: Create a custom outfit
- This is done by selecting a new outfit in Frida’s Closet. It’s likely this is unmissable and unlocked through progresion, but we’ll leave this here just in case.
The Artful Escape story-based Achievements (unlocked through progression)
- Made it home: Arrive at Francis’ house
- The Journey Begins: Leave Lightman’s workshop
- Complete Heliotromms: Jam with Tromms
- Complete GlimmerDimm: Jam with Glimmer
- Amp Jammer: Complete all amp landa jams
- Complete Hyperion: Jam with the GlamourGonn
- Guitar Legend: Complete the game
Twelve Minutes is out now on Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.