Colourful and fun.
Stevivor’s Game of the Year (GOTY) awards are almost over — today, we award the game with the best direction of 2018.
As per the category in The Game Awards, Stevivor staffers voted on the game with “outstanding creative vision and innovation in game direction and design.”
We voted in the visual spectacle that was Forza Horizon 4.
“Forza Horizon 4 is delight to play, packed with incredible visuals, a colourful narrative, myriad customisation options, a star-studded soundtrack and a tremendous sense of style,” Steve said of the game in his review.
Stevivor GOTY Awards 2018
We’ll announce a new winner each day in the lead up to 2019!
- Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Racing/Sports: Forza Horizon 4
- Strategy: Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Switch
- RPG: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Action/Adventure: Spider-Man
- VR/AR: ASTRO BOT: Rescue Mission
- Mobile: Florence
- Switch: Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee
- PS4: God of War
- Xbox One: Forza Horizon 4
- PC: Two Point Hospital
- Indie: Minit
- Ongoing: Destiny 2
- Best Direction: Forza Horizon 4
- Game of the Year: God of War