Friendly Fire Cast 004: Severed torsos, our first R18+ game and RIP (already) Wii U?
We're back! Well, Steve and Ben are, at any rate. The Friendly Fire crew may have been halved for this episode of the podcast, but we're still delivering 100% awesomeness... maybe even more!
This week, Ben and Steve discuss the many reasons why a severed torso is in bad taste, the newly announced Disney Infinity, 3DS ports coming to Xbox 360, more rumours surrounding next-gen console offerings from Sony and Microsoft, and much much more.
Oh, and for the record... here's the creepy Nat Geo Quiz guy:
Not that we need to tell you, but he's the guy on the far right. Meme away!
If you haven't subscribed to the podcast yet, you can click here to get it in your iTunes automagically, each week.
Catch up on the news
Here are some links to news covered in this podcast:
- Disney Infinity revealed, launch trailer released
- You may see Marvel, Star Wars characters in Disney Infinity
- Temple Run 2, Final Fantasy: All the Bravest land on iOS today
- Would you have purchased this severed torso statue?
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge becomes the first game in Australia to be granted an R18+ rating
- Resident Evil: Revelations headed for Xbox 360; achievement list revealed
- Will Sony and Microsoft reveal their new consoles before GDC in March?
- Zombies eat brains, admire boobs
- Disney Infinity is made of nostalgia and the dreams of children
- Next-gen PlayStation, Xbox reveals before GDC
- The first R18+ game is a Wii U title published by Nintendo
Remember to listen to the secret sound at the end of the podcast and post what you think it is below (or email or tweet it to us).
The first person to get it right wins something awesome straight from the desks of Stevivor and MMGN staffers. Since someone guessed the sound from last week's podcast (a bit late), Nat Geo Quiz is off the table... but we'll find something else cool for you.