Nintendo’s just teased us with the Nintendo Switch, and while we know a lot about the console, there’s still a bunch we don’t.
Here are Stevivor’s biggest unanswered questions:
- Is the Switch’s handheld screen a touchscreen?
- Are there any gyroscopes hidden in the thing?
- Has Nintendo ditched 3D entirely in this handheld?
- Can that dude really play Skyrim on a plane without an internet connection?
- What powers the Joy-Con controllers? AAA batteries? An internal battery that can only be charged by a USB?
- What’s the battery life on the controllers? What about the handheld itself?
… not to be outdone by questions from our very own readers (like Darren B. — thanks, mate!):
- What size internal storage does it have for digital games?
- Is storage expandable?
- Does it have a mobile data option?
- Will it have a Virtual Console for BC titles?
- What is the resolution of that screen?
- What games will it launch with?
- And the big one: how much will it cost?
We’ll report back when we get answers on the above. Stay tuned.