You can’t win ’em all though — sadly, the patch doesn’t fix random numbered Achievements. At any rate, here are the issues that will be addressed when the game hit retail storefronts on 28 April:
- Xbox: all logged in users will get achievements when playing
- Bonus objectives awarded if performed on a level the first time
- Added Dual Mover Mode (Two movers, one controller: which is advanced single player)
- Added additional character customisations (LOTS)
- Added dance moves and ability to customise which dance your character does.
- Updated art on many levels, new particle effects, more visible delivery area.
- Added milliseconds to the game timers (for speed runners)
- Additional bug fixes and game tuning
- PS4: Added 4K support
Despite our gripes about the Achievement situation, we still awarded the game a 9/10 review earlier today.
Moving Out heads to Windows PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch on 28 April.