Update 2: All Achievements now appear in-game, but be mindful that a couple are a little wonky. Many are reporting they cannot unlock Surge of Power as they have encountered a bug that means they don’t have any Untapped Potential resources to use to do so, while others are reporting glitches in terms of Vending Machine RNG and tracking. Good luck!
This writer had the Surge of Power glitch and solved it by (whelp) replaying Control from scratch, (re)beating side bosses for the Untapped Potential resource needed.
Update: Good news, everyone — despite the Achievements not appearing inside the Xbox UI, Stevivor can confirm they’re unlockable and will pop when earned. With that in mind, you can head here for our handy AWE guide for some help.
Original story: Control AWE Xbox One Achievements aren’t available as yet, though PS4 Trophies appear to be accessible.
Those loading the Xbox One version of the game are still seeing a total of 56 Achievements from Control and its Foundation expansion, while the PS4 version currently displays a total of 68.
AWE Trophies and Achievements are as follows:
- Familiar Methodologies: Fight off Hartman
- Chief Investigator: Find 80% of the hidden locations in the Investigations Sector
- Vending Spree: Destroy 80% of the Altered Vending Machine instances
- The Third Thing: Defeat Hartman
- Workplace Recreation: Play a single game in Arcade Mode
- Surge of Power: Upgrade Surge to the maximum level
- Surge Protector: Kill 50 enemies with Surge
- Elevated Mind: Kill 25 Airborne Rangers
- In-depth Investigations: Find 80% of the Collectibles in the Investigations Sector
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Attach a Surge grenade to an object and Launch it at an enemy
- Multiple Applications: Use Multi-Launch to hit 3 targets
We’ve asked Remedy for comment on the state of Xbox One Achievements.