We’ve already detailed Vault 81 for you guys, so we thought we’d now take the time to detail how to find Vault 75.
Hidden in the basement of a school, this Vault has a magazine, a Bobblehead and sets up a VERY important quest down the line — we won’t spoil it here, but trust us: you want to visit this Vault.
Here’s how to find it:
- Head to the Malden Middle School. It’s southeast from Vault 111 — but then again, what isn’t? If you’re having trouble, go right up to the top of the map and head east to find Recon Bunker Theta, then head straight down to the school.
- Once there, head into a room with a cage to gain access to the basement. We’ve attached a couple maps for your ease.
More Fallout 4 guides:
- Interactive collectibles map
- All Bobblehead locations and associated perks guide
- Aliens have (crash) landed in Fallout 4: How to get the Alien Blaster
- Where to get Power Armor (and how to use it!)
- Get Power Armor and a Fat Man within the game’s first hour
- Use this infinite caps glitch before its patched
- Settlement crafting explained
- Crafting material common locations guide
- Cosplay as Han Solo and the Silver Shroud
- Get a room and make friends in Vault 81
- How to find Vault 75 (and get one more Bobblehead!)
- Here are a bunch of cheat codes for Windows PC!
- Turn off the frame rate cap on Windows PC using an Nvidia card
- Can’t find Dogmeat in Sanctuary? Build him a home!
- Here are the 924 names Codsworth can call you
- Here are all the default male and female main character faces