Fancy a new weapon?
It’s rather simple, really — you’ll need to purchase Arbalest for 300 Reveler’s Essence after unlocking the Party Hard Triumph. While Reveler’s Essence is earned by clearing the Verdant Forest (and collecting chests inside it), you’ll also have to complete 7 of the total 10 event Triumphs, below:
- Spring Cleaning: Clear 50 Verdant Forest branches
- Verdant Light: Competitive: Generate 200 Orbs of Light in Gambit or Crucible
- Verdant Light: Cooperative: Generate 200 Orbs of Light in Strikes or raids
- Verdant Light: Events: Generate 200 Orbs of Light in the Verdant Forest or any Black Armory forge
- Spring Hunt: Defeat at least three bosses in a single run of the Verdant Forest
- Budding Fashion: Defeat 20 bosses while wearing at least four pieces of Revelry armor
- Super Celebratory: Defeat 150 enemies with Supers
- Fireworks!: Get 100 grenade kills in Crucible, Gambit, and Strikes
- Melee Mayhem: Get 100 melee kills in Crucible, Gambit, and Strikes
- A Bountiful Spring: Complete 50 daily and weekly bounties for Eva
Arbalest comes with two powerful perks: Compounding Force and Disruption Break. The former lets Arbalest to fire physical slugs instead of the weapon genre’s usual energy bolts. The Disruption Break perk increases Kinetic damage after you’ve broken an enemy’s shields.
Destiny 2 is available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.