Old Time Hockey: Pre-release patch addresses input lag, crashes and more
The game's been getting in some practice.
A pre-release patch for Old Time Hockey has addressed a number of issues including player input lag.
The patch, available ahead of the game’s release on PC and PS4, does the following:
- Input delays when gaining control of the puck have been resolved.
- Controller settings help descriptions updated to improve clarity.
- Contains fixes for a crash on faceoff.
- Two-Button, Retro, and Beer Mode control schemes updated to allow for hip-checks when the bodycheck button is held.
- Arcade Effects can’t be turned off during Story Mode.
— Old Time Hockey (@OldTimeHockeyV7) March 23, 2017
Stevivor has recorded a game after downloading the patch so you can compare gameplay against pre-patch conditions.
To us, the differences are readily apparent.
Old Time Hockey heads to PC and PS4 this week, with releases on Xbox One and Switch to follow. Expect our review in the coming days.