Pokémon GO now supports the Apple Watch
One more battery to drain...
Requiring an iPhone to actually catch new Pokémon, the Apple Watch version sports the following features:
- Log each play session as a workout, with gameplay counting toward personal Activity rings
- Receive notifications about nearby Pokémon
- Count distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs and receiving Candy with your Buddy Pokémon
- Receive notifications about PokéStops nearby and collect items from them
- Receive notifications when Eggs hatch and medals are awarded
Pokémon GO is available on both iOS and Android devices.