Media kit — advertising rates and information
A surge in quality and quantity since late 2010 has positioned Stevivor.com as a strong, reliable source for Australian gaming news, reviews, and community information.
Stevivor.com is fast becoming one of Australia’s foremost independent gaming sites, now receiving an average of just under 150,000 unique visitors over 350,000 page views each month.
Our prime demographic is men aged between 18-40, who have an interest in console and PC gaming. Of our readers, approximately one-quarter of those men would identify as homosexual, and another one-quarter are men with young children.
Ad unit rates are as follows:
Site takeover – Ads to the left and right of all site content; 300 x 250 pixel sidebar
- Sidebars: site-wide. Your ad to the left and right of site content, as shown on this page with a mock phone ad. Must be served as an image file and linkable URL. Each side of the site can link to a different URL.
- Recommended dimensions: Stevivor content is 1250px pixels wide; see image below for other guidelines
- $600 for two weeks, $1000 for one month.
Video or image ad – 300 x 250 pixels
- $350 for two weeks, $500 for one month.
- We will entertain sponsored post pitches, provided they can be published with its nature made very clear.
Conditions of Sale
- All amounts are in Australian dollars, unless otherwise noted.
- All payments are due in advance.
- Payment accepted via bank transfer.
- All sales are final.
Questions, comments, or expressions of interest
Comments or questions are welcome.