Persona 5 is a little bit closer to western localisation, with Atlus today announcing the game’s English voice cast.
Here’s who’ll feature in the localised version of the title:
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
Persona 5 heads to the west, via PS4, from 14 February 2017.