Major Nelson tweeted this morning that the Microsoft Connect page for the Xbox 360 dashboard preview program was now accepting console registrations from those lucky enough to be accepted into the program.
Here’s how to take the next steps in this process:
- Head on over to https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
- Retrieve your Product Key to download the Console Registration Application to your console(s) (specific steps available here)
- Redeem your Product Key onto the console(s) you will register into the program (specific steps available here)
- Complete the steps in the Console Registration App to successfully submit your information to be added to the program
- [Optional – for multiple consoles] If you meet the requirements to register multiple consoles per the guidelines above, you simply need to sign into the second/third console with the same GamerTag originally used to redeem the token and re-download from your Download History. (specific steps available here)
This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a small commission if you click-through and make a purchase. Stevivor is an independent outlet and our journalism is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.