Feel like an advantage?
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is out now, and some classic cheat codes still work across its remastered games.
Here’s what you can enter on either Xbox One or PS4 to enact a cheat. To enter any code, pause the game and then input whatever you’re after. For cosmetic codes, the changes can be turned off by entering the code a second time.
To instantly gain 99 lives, enter the following:
- PS4: R2, L2, R2, L2, Up, Up, Up, Up, Circle
- Xbox One: RT, LT, RT, LT, Up, Up, Up, Up, B
Feel like too much of Spyro exists on the Z plane? You can squash that.
- PS4: Left, Right, Left, Right, L2, R2, L2, R2, Square
- Xbox One: Left, Right, Left, Right, LT, RT, LT, RT, X
Big Head Mode
Want a gigantic head? Easy.
- PS4: Up, Up, Up, Up, R1, R1, R1, R1, Circle
- Xbox One: Up, Up, Up, Up, RB, RB, RB, RB, B
To change Spyro to a solid colour, enter the base code (per platform) and then perform a final button press that corresponds to the colour you’d like.
- PS4: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Square, R1, R2, L1, L2, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [FINAL]
- Xbox One: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, RB, RT, LB, LT, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [FINAL]
Final colour buttons
- Green: Triangle (PS4) or Y (Xbox One)
- Blue: X (PS4) or A (Xbox One)
- Pink: Square (PS4) or X (Xbox One)
- Red: Circle (PS4) or B (Xbox One)
- Yellow: Up (both)
- Black: Down (both)
- Purple: Right (both)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is out now on Xbox One and PS4.