Injustice 2 might be a great little fighter, but it’s not handling its DLC characters very well. If you’re having trouble playing as its newest character, Mortal Kombat‘s Sub Zero, we’ve a fix.
Those who’ve purchased the game’s Deluxe Edition or the “Fighter Pack 1” DLC should now have access to the Sub Zero (and, Red Hood before him). Like Jason Todd, ol’ Subby isn’t being automatically downloaded for most. Follow these easy steps to get things going:
- To to the Xbox home screen and navigate to the Injustice 2 icon (you may have to do this within the My Games & Apps section).
- Hit the Options button, then select “Manage Game”
- Scroll to “Ready to Install” — the “Sub Zero” DLC can be installed from here.
- Quit out of Injustice 2 and head to the PS4 home screen. Then navigate to the Injustice 2 icon.
- Scroll down to find related items and select “My Addons”
- The “Sub Zero” DLC should be accessible — and downloadable — from there.
The “Sub Zero” DLC will be purchasable next week.
Injustice 2 is out now on Xbox One and PS4.