Are you ready, Guardian?
Destiny 2 Forsaken‘s Last Wish Raid drops over the weekend, and developer Bungie’s here to hype you up for it. Luckily, we’re here to help you prepare for it.
Last Wish will take place inside The Dreaming City, a special endgame location that requires a bit of work to get to. Looking at Bungie’s teaser today, that work is certainly worth it.
How to power level in Destiny 2 Forsaken
Not quite up to scratch? Finish the Forsaken campaign and you’ve got a ton of ways to level up. Thanks to Reddit, here are all the ways in which you can access Powerful gear.
- Weekly Reset (9 per week per char):
- 1 – Complete 3 Daily Heroic Story Missions
- 1 – Complete 3 Vanguard Strikes
- 1 – Complete 1 Nightfall
- 1 – Complete 1 Nightfall with a score above 100k
- 1 – Complete 3 Gambit Matches
- 1 – Complete 5 Crucible matches
- 1 – Complete Flashpoint
- 1 – Complete 5,000 XP worth of Clan Bounties
- 1 – Complete 1 Weekly Spider Wanted “Heroic” Bounty
- Daily Reset (14 per week per char):
- 7 – Complete 1 PVP/Gambit/Strike/Adventure (One of these made available every day, stacks up to four if not completed daily, max 7 completions per week)
- 7 – Daily Prime Engram with Buff
- Other Potential Sources:
- 4 – Hawthorne’s Clan Engrams (Nightfall/Raid/Crucible/Gambit)
- ? – Crucible and Gambit Rank ups and Rank Resets
Don’t forget that there are different reset times for certain activities — this guide will help you sort that all out.
You can also complete Spider Bounties with relative ease for Legendary Weapons — it mightn’t be at a Powerful level, but you might earn an Exotic questline or two in the process. For a list of Spider Bounty locations, click here.
Destiny 2 Forsaken is out now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4. You can check out the Last Wish teaser trailer below. Don’t forget that the first team to complete the Raid gets some special bragging rights.