More goodies for you to enjoy.
Clever Guardians have already found how to access a locked chest within Destiny 2‘s first expansion, “Curse of Osiris”.
The chest is near the entrance of the Lighthouse, an area available to all with the Destiny 2 expansion, and formerly a special place of pride for those who could pull off Flawless wins inside the original Destiny‘s Trials of Osiris (now Trials of the Nine) event.
Here’s what to do:
- You need to interact with glowing symbols to get to the chest. The first is near Brother Vance in the middle of the room — look for a book with said glowing symbol.
- The next symbol is to the left of the entrance, on a bookshelf.
- Turn around and look to the door you first came from. Go past it and look to the right of the fireplace for the next symbol.
- The next is on a table near the second symbol you grabbed.
- Head back in the other direction and look for a bookshelf to the right of a stone slab. You’ll need to jump to interact with this symbol.
- A conflux will now open, giving you access to the chest.
Want a video instead? Easy, with thanks to The Mandalorion.
Enjoy your spoils!
Destiny 2 and its first expansion, “Curse of Osiris”, are both available now on Windows PC, Xbox One and PS4.