Resident Evil 7: DLC available in the coming weeks, first on PS4
The DLC itself? Some sounds wonderful... and some, weird.
Update: Despite earlier reports, Capcom has confirmed DLC will be available on Xbox One and Windows PC from 21 February.
Original story: Capcom has today confirmed details of Resident Evil 7‘s DLC packs.
The first DLC pack, “Banned Footage Vol. 1” is available from 31 January on PS4 and 14 February on Xbox One and Windows PC. Priced at $9.99 USD, or part of the game’s “Season Pass”, the content contains the following:
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room — but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR).
The second DLC pack, “Banned Footage Vol. 2”, available from 14 February on PS4 and 21 February on Xbox One and Windows PC. This one is priced at $14.99 USD, or part of the game’s “Season Pass”. It contains:
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.(Does not support PS VR).