PlayStation Experience 2016: Livestreams, games, publishers and panels detailed
There's a lot going on!
Sony’s annual PlayStation Experience is about to kick off in California early next month, and we’ve got all the details Australians need to know about the event.
Sony’s got a number of panels planned, including three that are being shrouded in secrecy. Are they new game announcements? Only time will tell.
Here’s what to expect, and when:
Sunday, 4 December 2016
- 5.00 am AEDT: Keynote speech
- 7.00 am AEDT: Death Stranding panel with Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions
- 8.00 am AEDT: Unannounced Panel
- 9.00 am AEDT: Unannounced Panel
Monday, 5 December
- 5.00 am AEDT: Horizon: Zero Dawn — Join Guerrilla Games for an inside look at the world of Horizon: Zero Dawn and the lore and machines that define it.
- 7.00 am AEDT Kinda Funny: PS I Love You XOXO — Horizon: Zero Dawn, GT Sport, and all the latest details coming out of PS Experience — 2017 is looking pretty dang good for PlayStation! Join Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty, plus special guests for a live recording of the internet’s No. 1 PlayStation podcast.
- 9.00 am AEDT: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers — Accessibility features help empower all gamers—not just those with disabilities—and we want to set an industry standard of inclusion. We’re bringing together some of the top minds from the accessibility community, PlayStation and Naughty Dog to discuss best practices for game developers and to share powerful stories about the broader impact of accessibility features in games.
Head to the next page for featured developers and publishers.