Nintendo Switch: Target Australia comes out swinging, offering games and accessories at a reduced price
The cheapest of any retailer in the country.
Target Australia has confirmed several Nintendo Switch game and accessory prices with Stevivor, with all items offered at a cheaper price as compared to other Australian-based retailers.
Pricing is as follows:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: $79 AUD (RRP $89.95 AUD)
- 1-2-Switch: $59 AUD (RRP $69.95 AUD)
- Joy-Con pair (2 controllers): $99 AUD (RRP $119.95 AUD)
- Joy-Con charging grip: $34 AUD (RRP $39.95 AUD)
- Pro Controller: $89 AUD (RRP $99.95 AUD)
- AC adapter: $34 AUD (RRP $39.95 AUD)
Items are currently unavailable online, but several readers have contacted Stevivor after noticing placeholder cards, complete with pricing, in stores.
Cheaper prices are all well and good, but availability will be more important; we’re enquiring about stock levels now.
The Nintendo Switch heads to stores on 3 March.