Aussie Deals of the Season: PlayStation Store’s “January Sale” has started today
Save up to 60% with more than 400 PS4 games on sale.
The PlayStation Store’s 12 Days of Christmas Sale is about to come to an end, but Sony has kept the ball rolling by launching the massive January Sale a little early.
In total, 716 games, add-ons and movies are discounted across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. In good news for current-gen players, an impressive 466 of those games and add-ons are on PlayStation 4. Most sale prices are available to all consumers, but a small selection have an increased discount with PlayStation Plus.
Here are our other top picks:
- Fifa 17 ($48)
- Titanfall 2 ($48)
- CoD: Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remastered ($85)
- No Man’s Sky ($40, $34 with PS Plus)
- Ratchet & Clank ($25, $20 with PS Plus)
- Bloodborne ($25)
- The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition ($40 – or Expansion Pass for $18)
- PES 2017 ($40, $31 with PS Plus)
- Mad Max ($18)
- Batman: Return to Arkham ($40, $33 with PS Plus)
- Doom ($25)
- PS2 GTA Trilogy ($27)
- Rockstar PS2 games ($11 each)
- Batman: The Telltale Series Season Pass ($18)
- Hitman: The Complete First Season ($40)
- Star Wars Classics Bundle ($23 – or $7.50 each)
- GTA V ($48)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider ($40)
- Destiny: The Collection ($45)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ($26)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($40, $31 with PS Plus)
- + plenty more
The sale runs on the PlayStation Store from today until January 7, 2017.